The Gigabit Squared communication – site lifecycle integration services are forged on our core processes of Plan – Design – Engineer – Build, and the resulting provision of ongoing Support. From turnkey communications – site design-build, to vertical services, to equipment installation, integration, testing and certification, Gigabit Squared is there.
We achieve fast track results by rapid access procurement and tactical operational response strategies and methodologies. We leverage our Industry Partners, Vendors, Tower Owners, Sub-Contractors and Manufacturers in order to execute with unparalleled timeliness, precision and quality assurance.
Gigabit Squared has the industry knowledge, experience and expertise to handle virtually any type of fast-track communications – site project anywhere in the continental US and Puerto Rico. Whether the project is local, regional or nationwide, Gigabit Squared can allocate the necessary project management, logistics, engineering and field resources necessary to get the job done, including putting together field teams of tower climbers and manufacturer certified technicians whose skill sets perfectly match the client’s requirements. Starting with expert tower climbing crews certified to perform all types of line, antenna and microwave work, Gigabit Squared’s EF&I Team has the ability to perform all types of civil and electrical work associated with new site builds and site modifications. Look no further than Gigabit Squared.
With an expert staff that has honed their craft via countless customer engagements across the country over decades, Gigabit Squared communications – site core capabilities include General Contracting, Civil Site Development, Tower Modification Services, EF&I services including systems integration, site and link commissioning, coax lines, sector, drum, and dish antenna, licensed and unlicensed microwave installation, modifications, replacements and network upgrades.
General Statement of Work
Gigabit Squared leverages a resource pool of experienced wireless industry experts including civil, electrical and RF engineers, construction, program and project managers, senior level technicians, real estate professionals, tower climbers and logistics specialists. Gigabit Squared provides our customers with complete, end-to-end, wireless site development and modification services.
- Site Acquisition Gigabit Squared site acquisition services include but are not limited to file reviews, site candidate selection, lease management, coordination of site access and testing, geotechnical, zoning and permitting.
- Architectural and Engineering Our A&E services include land surveys, site design, civil and structural engineering, RF engineering, architectural design and illustration, drawings, and geotechnical and environmental engineering.
- Construction Services In addition to turnkey design-build, our construction – related services include construction management, site civil work, tower construction, fabrication and erection, line, antenna and microwave installation, modification, upgrade, cabinet placement and integration, shelter placement and build-out, drive testing and optimization, program and project management, logistics, warehousing, material management, bonding, grounding, and close-out drawings and change order management.
EF&I and Cell Site Carrier Upgrades
Gigabit Squared installation, integration technicians and tower climbers are certified on a wide array of equipment including base stations, routers, DC power systems, microwave, antennas, power amplifiers and related equipment from such leading manufacturers as Ericsson, Motorola, Ceragon, Exalt, Alvarion, Aviat, Harris, NSN, ADC/TE, CommScope, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, DragonWave, Powerwave and others. To keep these technicians at the top of their profession, we have a comprehensive training program designed to ensure that our engineering and technical personnel continue to evolve with the requirements of the industry. Our cell site EF&I capabilities include:
- Base station (GSM/CDMA/UMTS/LTE) installation/upgrades, integration and commissioning
- Transport equipment installation/upgrades, integration and commissioning
- Structural and electrical upgrades
- Power installation and upgrades
- Site surveys and tower mapping
- Electrical down-tilt calibrations
- Line and antenna installation, modifications, replacements and upgrades
- Microwave installation, modification, replacements and upgrades
- Cell site fiber backbone (FTTCS) design and engineering
- Program, project and change management
- Drawings and documentation
Site Maintenance and Modification Services
Gigabit Squared offers maintenance programs tailored to the unique needs of our clients. Our services include:
- Routine and preventive cell site, equipment and power maintenance
- Service restoration emergency response
- Warranty upgrades and repairs
- Site inspections and documentation
- Drive testing and optimization
- Network and inventory audits
- Decommissioning and removals
- Program and project management
- Tower mapping, structural analysis and modifications